Saturday 12 January 2013

welcoming people :)



hai alls :) welcome to my blog. this is the only blog that i have and i hope u take advantages from my blog. hehe. actually, when am writing this blog, i felt that i am so happy because i can write anything in this blog. so, i hope that this blog will gives beneficial to me and to all of u. this blog is an assignment for information commucication and technology course named e-portfolio. our beloved lecturer, Prof Dr Sofia will evaluate based on this blog. am hoping for a best result as i try my best to accomplished to finish this :) insyaAllah. amin.
as i know, everyone have their own blog and they writing their blog to story what happen to them, like a diary. instead of having that, why not we publish post for educational purposes. it gives a lot of information about educational to everyone of u. :)
i am hoping that, with this blog, i can enhance my knowledge level and i can share this to my students in the school later. :) tq and do follow my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment